Sunday 11 May 2014

I would love to see your projects!

As you probably know I have designed my first stamp collection for Stampotique Originals.
The stamps are available in a few shops around the world. If you have problems to find them give me a shout I will tell you where to buy them.
But the most important thing...
I would love to see your projects with my stamps!

Here is InLinkz where you can upload your links. I also will add a link to this post onto the right column on my blog, it will be easier to find it.

I can't wait to see your projects!!!

*****

Please add a link to your post with the project (NOT a link to your blog).


8 comments:

  1. Magda! gratulacje! powiedz, czy w Polsce one są dostępne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dzieki :) Niestety nie. Jedynie Scrappo mial kiedys w ofercie stemple Stampotique ale juz ich nie widze. W Europie Zachodniej dostepne. Jezeli bedziesz cos chciala, krzycz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently in the middle of the woods on my laptop, Magda! Will be happy to upload my creations when I am home again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, you know I love your creations and would love to see more, always! x

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to ink up and post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things I have made are not yet published on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge, so I can't show them here (I forgot about that element of surprise). As soon as they "go public," I will certainly add them here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your stamps are a perfect fit to the Stampotique collection. Can't wait to add them to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I have the chance to buy or win some of your stamps, I promise you to share and link here my projects with them... That's a great idea I think to help to promote them, and a lovely feedback for you! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete